ME and Ophelia

Sunday, August 17, 2003

 
CHINA BLOG LIST
Listing of blogs in English devoted to China

China Blog List - Sinosplice Network is a listing of blogs in English devoted to China.

Many of them are written by foreigners in China, although a few are written by non-Chinese elsewhere or by Chinese people.

Site creator, Jon Pasden, is an American currently residing in Hangzhou, China, teaching English and studying Chinese.

The goal of the site is to provide a window into China unsmeared by media fear-mongering, political agendas, or economic goals.

This is a great starting point if you are looking to learn about what life is really like in China.

Blogs with a dark background are blocked in China.

I have just emailed John to let him know that this weblog, created 5 weeks ago (on the day I discovered blogging and free blogspots at blogger.com!) provides headings, in my right sidebar, for blog links to Japan and China.

On my "blog travels", I look for any severe ME/CFS sufferers writing blogs - to see if they are "recovering" and, if so, how (very few so far).

ME/CFS info and "patient speak" is much the same here in the UK as it is in the US, Canada and Australia - basically the same pool of information.

Eventually, I hope to gain an insight into the lives of ME/CFS sufferers living elsewhere, i.e. Japan and China.

I have asked John to please keep me in mind if he comes across any information or people, concerned with ME/CFS in China.

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 8/17/2003
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: