ME and Ophelia

Thursday, September 18, 2003

 
_____________________________

ANNOTATIONS FOR YOUR BLOGGER WEBLOG
Commenting made simple

Blogger James K Lee in the USA very kindly suggested I provide a comment box facility in this weblog and emailed me a link to HaloScan. I checked it out but unfortunately HaloScan, and a few others, have stopped taking new sign ups.

Yesterday I installed Enetation and it worked fine, except for problems with editing 'comments' title. Tried three times before deleting the whole thing. Decided it did not fit well on my page, or in my life right now. I can be contacted anytime via email link at the bottom of my sidebar.
____________________________________

DO YOU SLEEP LIKE A LOG OR A STARFISH?
Sleep position gives personality clue

If you want an insight into somebody's true personality, then try to catch a glimpse of the way they sleep. Re duvet position, Professor Idzikowski found that one arm or leg sticking out of the duvet is Britain's most common position, followed by both feet poking out the end.

Sounds to me like they're skimping on bed covers and bedmaking. Mine's all smartly tucked in. Cosy warm feet rule OK here.

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 9/18/2003
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: