ME and Ophelia

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Ophelia

Here, right now, is so beautiful.

As I look straight ahead, over the lid of my laptop, all I see is a blue sea and sky stretching out to the horizon, and a few small boats.

Window's wide open and the curtains are fluttering. Seagulls are circling, swooping and gliding by.

Sinking back into four big fluffy feather pillows, after my morning bathe, to eat hot buttered toast with tomato and kiwi, the sea air blows into my face and I appreciate what I am sensing.....

Perfect god given scenery and weather.

Fresh sea breeze and the clean soapy scent of Estee Lauder White Linen.

Warm comforting aroma of freshly baked bread wafting in from my Panasonic SD251 Automatic Bread Maker.

Hot crunchy multigrain wholemeal toast with lashings of butter.

Cool tangy scent of freshly sliced organic tomato and kiwi.

Happy cheerful colour of freshly made orange juice from my juicer.

.....there are moments when life can be so sweet.

Ophelia has been out on patrol, making the most of the good weather.

She is now so beautifully curled up and fast asleep, it makes me want to give her a hug.

Today, we have been together for two years, so.....

Happy Anniversary my dear little fee-fee. Best friend and most clever pussy cat in the whole wide world.

I love you, my darling little bat ears and real live teddy bear.

Thanks for all the fun and games, conversation and laughs.

And for the thousands of warm cuddles and kisses.

I could squeeze you out of your fur, you're so gorgeous.

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 9/10/2003
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: