ME and Ophelia

Saturday, March 20, 2004

 
______________________________________________

CANCER GIGGLES BLOG
Cancer, Life, Death, Illness and Politics

Excerpt: "This site is hopefully an idiot's guide to accepting, living with, laughing at and dying from cancer. The very, very last bit I can't be absolutely sure of but then who the hell can? I could have put together some beautifully crafted, grammatically correct essays but I hope you will understand, that when I say "I don't have a lot of time" I mean it far more literally than you do. I wanted to publish some thoughts which may just light a spark in some people."
_ _ _

GOODBYE CANDY GIRL
A celebration of a wonderful life

Emma Candy, known as Candygirl, got cancer and decided to write about it and other things. Emma faced her ordeal with great courage and dignity as her journal shows: may I be Frank?

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 3/20/2004
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: