ME and Ophelia

Friday, September 24, 2004

 
- - -

IRISH BLOGGER AND JOURNALIST GAVIN SHERIDAN REPORTS
On the Beheading Video Of American Hostage Eugene Armstrong

If you read Gavin's post on the Beheading Video Of American Hostage Eugene Armstrong, please give some thought to the overall message in my new blog Zone of Peace.

Gavin Sheridan is a professional journalist who covers news of the horrors of terrorism responsibly. In the past I have linked to Gavin's blog on previous posts that provide links to images of killings by terrorists.

Although I have not viewed any images myself, and have no curiosity to do so, I agree with Gavin's reasons for publishing and would prefer readers go to his blog rather than visit sites that may not be as skilled in handling such sensitive and disturbing news.

God bless + + + RIP Eugene Armstrong + + + Condolences to family and friends.

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 9/24/2004
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: