ME and Ophelia

Thursday, September 08, 2005

 
MATCHMAKING BLOG
Friendship: The Worldwide Feeling

Love

Guess what, I have started another new blog :-)

See Matchmaking Blog.

It has been on my mind for two years now.

And today, I felt up to it and in the right mood. With winter approaching, the time felt right.

You can tell a lot about a person through their blog, even if they do not disclose personal news.

To be friends, it is best (well I think so anyway) to first get to know someone intellectually.

And the fastest way to do that is read their blog.

More on this later. Just wanted to record here the date I started the project.

I am thinking of going by the name of Aunty Ingrid ;-)

Friendship

Images courtesy of NCSU:

Friendship: The World Wide Feeling
Friendship is a world-wide feeling that everyone shares. Friendship means having a person you share your feelings with, a person you look up to, or someone you can look to for comfort.
Friends

Tags:

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 9/08/2005
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: