ME and Ophelia

Friday, September 23, 2005

 
THE NORMBLOG INTERVIEW
Profile of 100+ bloggers

Each Friday at normblog, Prof Norman Geras, a British blogger and academic at the University of Manchester in England, UK, features a different blogger profile.

A list of all the interviews to date, and the links to them, can be found here.

Note, if I had completed Norm's interview as promised, my name would have been profile number sixty something.

Sorry Norm, still not managed to make a start on it. One day I will, with profuse apologies for breaking my promise last year.

The same happened with Netwoman in Canada. I received a request to be interviewed and accepted, only to find no matter how many days, weeks and months went by, I did not ever feel up to answering questions.

As there is no telling if my current health situation is temporary or not, maybe I have an aversion to putting myself in a box while my life appears to be suspended in limbo due to ill health. Perhaps when I am more familiar with the life that such an illness imposes on me, I may be able to answer questions on who I am and what I do and think these days.

Being struck down with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome) six years ago has been a life changing event that I could write a book about. Maybe I will, one of these days. When I feel a little better...

P.S. See Norm's books. His profile will appear here later, if I can find it.

# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 9/23/2005
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: