ME and Ophelia

Friday, July 10, 2009

 
Over At The Frankenstein Place (Acoustic Version)

Fond memories of attending the opening night of the original Rocky Horror Show in London (1973) starring Tim Curry.  Regrets that I hadn't booked it, when I had an opportunity to do so, several years later. Can't recall what stopped me. Might have been around the time I was seriously injured in a car accident. 

Here is a video of Richard O'Brien doing an acoustic version of Over At The Frankenstein Place.  I am filing it here, along with the Time Warp, so I can listen when the mood takes. Click here to listen to samples of the the show's earliest recordings, better than any later versions.





The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Time Warp.



The Rocky Horror Show (Original 1973 London Theatre Upstairs Cast)

The Rocky Horror Show (Original 1973 London Theatre Upstairs Cast)
Image courtesy of Amazon.com
# posted by Ingrid J. Jones @ 7/10/2009
Comments: Post a Comment
0 comments Newer›  ‹Older

Previously: